Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14

So I made an attempt on Tuesday to make my first post about the book I'm reading called The Reader. The librarian and my teacher highly recommended it and it sounded interesting to me so I'm really excited. Tuesday I wasn't feeling too well so I left school and on my way home I got into a car accident. The roads were icy and a big black Yukon hit my little cavalier on my side of the car. The ambulance came and took me to the hospital and checked me out. I have no broken bones I'm just really sore. I've had a headache now for four days so this morning I went to get an MRI and they said I have a concussion, so reading isn't going so great the past few days. But I did read the beginning of the book and so far there's a fifteen year old boy who gets sick with hepatitis. He gets very ill and starts puking on his way home from school and an older lady helped him get home. His Mother requested that he went back to thank the lady for her help. He went to Bahnofstrasse to an older big building to meet her again and thank her. She ended up inviting him inside to her home and began ironing her clothes. He started admiring her and thought of her as a very beautiful woman even though she was much older than he was. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. I this the story is interesting so far and it's really grabbed my attention. I can't wait to continue reading the story to find out what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment