Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Glass pgs1-25

I began reading Glass and I'm really excited. I already read the first book and it makes me even more excited to read this book. So far she just talked about the previous book and how she got addicted to meth while at her Dad's house on vacation. A boy got her hooked into it and then she brought it back home. She lost a lot of realtionships with her friends and family and all she could think about was how to get ahold of meth. She began hanging out with other people, mostly guys, to get ahold of the drugs. She ran into the wrong guy, Brendan, for a free dose of her drug and ended up getting raped. She got pregnant with his baby and decided to keep it but is still struggling with her drug addiction. I can't wait to continue reading and find out what happens next. I love this book series and plan on reading the rest of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment