Saturday, April 9, 2011

Action List : tuesday response

I thought Alysia Cazares relates to me the most because i'm also interested in psychology. She also has had a similar childhood and experiences and wants to be able to help people. She feels as if she's more mature because she's been through it. I thought Jana Tran was the most interesting. She wants to become a photographer which I also think is cool. She's not worried about being wealthy, she just wants to take pictures. I thought that Shauna Casale was probably the most deluded of them all dreaming to become an actress. Acting's a hard business to get into and it's not very realisitic. In ten years, I hope to be married and be finished with college. I'm not quite sure what I want to do yet but I'd like to have a stable job and maybe even a kid or two. I'm thinking about psychology. I want to live some where warm and just be happy with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment